Saturday, December 19, 2015

Candy Cane Nails

So here I was, actually planning on doing another nail challenge. During one of the busiest months of the year, too. Isn't that funny?

My challenge of choice was #nailartchallengedec made by @redkoletz and @glamournailart on Instagram.

It started on the 4th day of December with Candy Cane as the theme, so I happily did it and then got happily too busy to continue, ha.


For the candy cane nails I used:

Salon Perfect - He's With Me
Snowman Polish - Green
Kiss White Striper

On my middle fingers I used:

Snowman Polish - Red & Green Glitter

And on the rest of my nails I wanted to try doing a pond mani so I used:

Santee - Peacock Green Glitter
Santee - Fuchsia Glitter
Kiss White Striper with a dotting tool

I used my Sony a5100 for this picture but I gotta admit when it comes to nails, I think I prefer my iPhone 6. I need to get more practice using it and then maybe I'll like it better but so far the iPhone is easier to hold and focuses on more. It's gotta be all in the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...