Thursday, November 20, 2014

#TBT - Fall Inspired Gradient

Here's a lil something new here: a #ThrowbackThursday post.

I did these nails on October 7, 2013. At least that's what the date says on the picture file.

I think at the time I was using Pink Armor as a base coat. Then I used Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Sunny Side Up for the orange and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pumpkin Spice over that.

Posting a right hand pic just so you can see Pumpkin Spice in the shade. It's gorgeous and I keep reaching for it every Fall.

I haven't done much nail art at all since I broke two nails last month. Hopefully by Thanksgiving they'll grow out enough that I can enjoy doing it again. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...