Thursday, September 25, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 25: Inspired By Fashion

It's been awhile since I've done any fashion and OOTD posts here, especially with the 31 Day Challenge, it's been all nail art. Today I've got the best of both worlds: nail art inspired by an OOTD!

These nails are inspired by an outfit, especially the pants I wore.

I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Cinna-Snap, Sinful Colors - Nirvana, Hot Topic - Matte Black, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Espresso and Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme for some of the detail on my flowers. This was my first time trying out the dry brush technique on the flower nails and I think it makes a pretty cool base.

Here's a close-up of the pants.

And here's the OOTD.

Those pants that I adore I got as a gift. The top is from Target and the shoes are from Fashion Q.

I did rockabilly kitten ears in my hair for the first time, I think they look a bit like faux victory rolls.

I love this OOTD and I love the nails just as much. They're perfect for Fall and I can definitely see myself using mixing and matching the pieces and polishes to create new looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...