Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Butterfly Wing Nails

Here's an oldie but goodie from the vault that I never posted. I think I did these probably in April of last year. I went to my cousin's birthday party and did them to match a butterfly print hi-low skirt that I wore. I remember I had JUST broke a nail and had to cut them all down.

I gotta say this is a cute design for short nails. I don't remember all the polishes in this but I do know I used Love & Beauty - Ivory for the base. I think I used this in every set of nail art that I did around this time. I still really love it, it's the perfect not quite white.

Have you ever tried butterfly nails? I think I need to try these again, especially since I just had yet another broken nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...