Sunday, June 15, 2014

Polka Dots & Tribals & Cutouts, Oh My!

In my days blogging, I've learned some styles of nail art just stay popular and people seem to like them more than others. Two that always get me a lot of compliments are polka dots and tribal designs. So I decided to combine them and throw in some nude nail cutouts to make it interesting.

Yea, I'm pretty much in love with these.


I love how my right pointer finger kind of looks like a bird face.

I used Wet N' Wild - Tickled Pink for the base and Wet N' Wild - Black Creme and a Kiss Nail Art Striper in black for the designs.

I love doing tribal nails just to play and come up with different designs on each nail. Throw in polka dots and cutouts and you've got the icing AND the cherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...