Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pink Splatter - The Easy Way

So here's the situation: you want splatter nails. It's late, you're tired, and you don't want to mess with a straw and the long cleanup. You think of the saran wrap method, but you don't have any on hand. What's a girl to do? Improvise, honey!

I did these entirely with polishes and a paper towel. I tore off pieces of the paper towel, made it into an S-shape, painted polish along the edge then randomly stamped it all over my nail. All the splatter goodness without the crime scene level of cleanup (remember my Slaughterhouse nails?)


The base on these is Sinful Colors - Bianca then I used Wet N' Wild - Tickled Pink, Sinful Colors - Cinderella, and Sinful Colors - Glass Pink for the splatters.

Easy, mess-free splatter? Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...