Friday, November 2, 2012

Subtle Mint Gradient

Hey guys! It's been a minute, I know. My "cold" turned out to be an infection and I was on two kinds of antibiotics before I started feeling better, the second of which made me feel sicker than I had felt before!

I pulled this one from the vault. I did these a few weeks ago to match my outfit. Only thing was it just wouldn't photograph well enough to show off the gradient, but when I put my nails in front of something it showed up a little. So you get bits and pieces of my shirt and jeans.



I used:
Wet N' Wild Mega Last - I Need A Refresh-Mint
Sinful Colors - Cinderella

Super subtle right? Here's an Instagram collage with my outfit. My cuz was out of town so no proper OOTD pics.

I've got some good posts coming up, including my first O.P.I. (really I didn't own any till now) and my Halloween nails and costume. As soon as I get the pics, I'll post them. Until then check out my Instagram, I toss up some quickies on there before I do full posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...