Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Hunger Games! Part 1.

Hey guys! On Friday I went to go see The Hunger Games with my cousin. Earlier this month I read the first book, gave it to my cousin, got her into it and she decided we needed to go see the movie lol. By the time the movie opened, both of us had already read all 3 books. It was so much fun! I'm glad she made plans for us to see it. I've never gone to see a movie on opening day before, and it was funny hearing all the hardcore fans screaming, ooh-ing, ahh-ing, and aww-ing throughout it.

For my mani that day, I had to go with the stand-by: flames. The book even says Katniss has flames painted on her nails. If it's good enough for Katniss & Cinna, who am I to disagree?

I added red, orange and gold glitter to make it look like sparks flying. High five if you're now singing that Taylor Swift song in your head. There's a lot of pictures, with flash and without, and even some blurred to show off the sparkles. I just loved this manicure!
























I used:
Wet N' Wild - Black Creme
For the base flames: L.A. Girl  Disco Brites - Psychedelic
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Mango Motion
Sinful Colors - Ruby Ruby
For the glitter: Love and Beauty - Red
Pumpkin Polishes Orange Glitter
Santee - Copper Kiss Glitter

Part 2 coming right up! I've got a FOTD, OOTD, andddd a Hunger Games rap video? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...